Dinosaur RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Canyon

Go down

The Canyon Empty The Canyon

Post  Sparkyopolis Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:17 am

What the title says.
--

I strided through the rolling hils and valleys, the occasional long strands of grass tickling my legs. My wound finally stopped bleeding, although I still limped very slightly. It just felt good to be out of the forest. I saw the canyon in the distance, a place where most mothers raised their young.

I quickly sped towards the canyon, looking down at the ridges below where pterodactyl were learning to fly. I just watched, not really tired or hungry at the moment.

The sightseeing soon got boring, so I headed down the trial that went IN to the canyon. There was a large river that runs through it, which eventually leaves into the forest, and then far off into the ocean. Lots of old geezers tell us, "When there's no were left to go, follow the river." I didn't know if what they said was true or not, but I'd rather listen to them than starve to death. I sipped some of the water, seeing protective mothers inch closer to their young. I didn't blame them; I could snatch up their spawn in the blink of an eye. And that's what I usually do.

And so, I went to the forest.

Last edited by Sparkyopolis on Fri May 21, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sparkyopolis
Sparkyopolis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum