Dinosaur RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tornado Alley (literally.)

Go down

Tornado Alley (literally.) Empty Tornado Alley (literally.)

Post  Sparkyopolis Fri May 21, 2010 7:42 pm

The Wind Challenge. A plain that is ravenged by horrible storms day after day.

After taking my first step into the empty field, a tornado formed. I growled, the gem in my right hand. I broke into a run, heading for what seemed to be a hole in the ground. It was far away, obviously, and that giant funnel of wind was getting in my way. Hail rained from the heavens, sending shivers down my spine, though I navigated quickly through the barren plains. I gained a few bruises from the larger pieces, which rolled down my sandy back. (175/185(?))

That tornado was gaining speed, coming right at me. I scurried along, my claws clutching the crystal.
Sparkyopolis
Sparkyopolis

Back to top Go down

Tornado Alley (literally.) Empty Re: Tornado Alley (literally.)

Post  Sparkyopolis Sat May 22, 2010 9:16 am

I was guessing the pit lead to a series of tunnels in which I cloud stay. As it got closer to me, the wind picked up and I was getting tossed and turned about, but I kept fighting. The funnel grew closer, hoping to drag my body into its dark abyss, remnants of trees diving from the sky. I narrowly dodged them, one almost missing my head by a couple inches. The ground got a bit unstable, more rocky and harder to navigate as I got closer. A piece of debris hit my flank, knocking me off course (160/185). I stumbled about, barely regaining my balance as the funnel of wind was only a few hundred yards away, the winds drastically picking up speed. I had to use every muscle in my body to even stumble into the deep hole that I was searching for; I managed to crack a part of my jaw along the way(155/185).

As I got up, I quickly navigated the tunnels, the tornado right above my head. I was not completely safe; I could barely see in front of me as the winds blew me about inside the cave, coming from the hole above. I stumbled about, the winds eventually dying down. After a couple of trips and falls, I made it out.

As I looked above, peeking my head to see the status of the area, it was strangely sunny and nice. I warily crawled out, an inviting breeze led me out of the plains. I somehow glided above the ground without even trying, an odd breeze pushing an obstacles out of the way. The voice from before told me, "Congratulations! You made it without dying. You now can control the air/aether and any type of gas, such as-"
"I get it." I snorted.
"O-Okay. Well, good job!"
Nodding my head, I swiftly exited the realm, heading towards the Land River as another storm started forming.
Sparkyopolis
Sparkyopolis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum