Dinosaur RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Volcano

Go down

The Volcano Empty The Volcano

Post  Blaze Thu May 20, 2010 1:49 pm

The home of the Fire Challenge. (If death occurs at any Challenge site, repawn occurs at Land River)

I carefully stepped through the area. The big rock rumbled and shook violently. There was no other life to be seen. I sniffed the air. Nothing but smoke and ash... It made me cough. "What is this place...?" I said. I had been lead here somehow. I had to... Navigate this place. I spotted a cave. I went in.
Lava poured near me, and it hurt. (Razor=65/80 HP)
Blaze
Blaze
Admin

https://dinosaurrpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Volcano Empty Re: The Volcano

Post  Blaze Sat May 22, 2010 6:21 am

LOL fail. I mean 200/230.

There was a gap ahead, and lava was between the two segments of land. I walked close, and the heat was scorching. I quickly stepped back. Shaking my head to get rid of all the ash, I jogged back a ways from the gap. I ran forward, and leapt over it, suffering only minor burns. (195/230 HP) I ascended a small incline, and ended up overlooking yet another gap. But this one was impossible to cross. I looked for another way through. There was a tunnel nearby. I ran through it. It was cool inside. It felt great, after travesing the heat. I felt a really cool spot, and I reckoned there was water on the other side. Water in a volcano? Strange. But I rammed my head against the rock wall, with luck. Water gushed from the new hole, and I drank some. It seeped into the lava, and a little bit of new rock was formed. I had an idea. I rammed the hole more, and more, until water was flooding the area, almost too powerful for me to stand up. It made the gap jump-able, so I leapt over it. But then it all went wrong. Water flooded over the gap, at a blistering pace. I would be knocked into it and drowned if I didn't get out of there now. Gathering up what little strength I had remaining, I sprinted through the cave to I-don't-know-where. The water was at my feet, and there was lava still ahead. "Dammit!" I roared, angered by my hopelessness. It shook the cave. Rocks fell, blocking the water from drowning me. Now all that was left was the lava. There was a thin bridge I had to walk across. I stepped carefully, but lost my balance and my foot went in. (120/230 HP) I saw light ahead. Across the bridge. I had to keep on going. I stepped forward again, and again. I finally made it, and charged toward the opening. I made it. Covered in black soot, I ran out of the tunnel on the other side of the volcano. I roared, and fire shot out. "Whoa!" I said, jumping back. "YOU HAVE DONE WELL, YOUNG RAZOR. THAT IS YOUR REWARD, WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SEEN." Growling in contentment, I nodded. I ran back toward the Land River
Blaze
Blaze
Admin

https://dinosaurrpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum