Dinosaur RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Cave

2 posters

Go down

Elemental Cave Empty Elemental Cave

Post  Blaze Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:25 am

This is where I was being called... I sniffed the ground, trying to see what drew me here. "RAZOR... COME FOWARD." A booming voice said. I gulped, and walked across a thin rock bridge with water on both sides. Flames made the area I crossed to lit up. But they were small... Almost controlled. Leaves fell from seemingly nowhere. Gentle wind blew everywhere. "Y-y-y-yesssss...?" I said to the voice, scared. "RAZOR... YOU HAVE REACHED A POINT IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE AN ELEMENT. CHOOSE WISELY." I looked around me. It seemed like fire, water, earth, and air. "F-f-fire." I replied. "VERY WELL. TAKE THIS GEM." A red gem was thrown out of nowhere, and I caught it with one of my small arms. " YOU MUST NAVIGATE A VOLCANO." "O-o-okay." "GO!" It boomed.
Blaze
Blaze
Admin

https://dinosaurrpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Elemental Cave Empty Re: Elemental Cave

Post  Sparkyopolis Fri May 21, 2010 7:35 pm

I finally stopped at the elemental cave. Somehow, I had a feeling something bad would happen. I sighed, looking around, wondering what would happen next.

A voice boomed from the shadows, "ABOUT TIME YOU GOT HERE. STEP FORWARD, SIERRA." It sounded old, brittle, though demanding. I crossed the rickety bridge, which saved me from being devoured by a giant river of sorts and knew this wasn't normal. Trees were growing along the walls, omnious winds blew from nowhere and Flames lined my path. I stepped forward.

The voice softened, turning feminine, "So, what element would you like? You can have earth, water, air-"
"Air."
"Good choice! But, before that can happen, you have to go through a giant, dangerous plain that has tornadoes on a daily basis! By the way, they spout hail and sleet. Here's this air crystal."

A light purple crystal came from the darkness. I caught it in my mouth, startled. My body swerved, turning towards the plain. Nobody went there. Ever. Not even those stupid Utahraptors.

Shit. I thought.

((Pardon my French. ;D))
Sparkyopolis
Sparkyopolis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum